As a Developer you will work on challenging projects and with a cross-functional teams of developers and architects, you will develop, test, debug, deploy and support Angular/Java based solutions granting full adherence.
Ability and commitment is as important as current skill set, in addition to this being highly motivated, having a strong interest in technology, with excellent programming skills in Java are key assets.
Experience in system integrations would be a plus.
- Review functional specifications and translate them to technical specifications
- Develop and preform unit test Product/Solution according to specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug issues and maintain Product/Solution and the corresponding technical documentations
- Support the QA in the definition of test strategy
- Recommend changes to improve Product/Solution
- Collaborate with the Support Team to solve Product/Solution software issues
- Attend to Scrum ceremonies i.e. daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Maintain status of your activities up-to-date at all time, such as status in Confluence and Jira
- Actively contribute to the Developer Community of Practice
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to automate the integration of developed Product/Solution (such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment)
- Apply and promote processes defined within the Team and make sure they are well understood
- Follow-up your activities from end to end
- Adjust, augment, and suggest improvement to existing processes within the Department
- Identify improvements of existing processes in order to gain efficiency, productivity and overall satisfaction
- Rely and respect Shared Services best practices
- Be responsible of your quality and apply auto-control
- Be accountable of defined gates
- Proactively identify and resolve risks/impediments
- Escalate appropriately when needed
- Propose solutions to solve complex issues