The main mission and responsibilities are to handle the business as usual operationof a System and Devops Engineer and lead the entrusted environment to the proper level of stability, agility and compliant with the global standards by:
- Providing support(L2/L3) to lead application support function and the business to maintain the right service level of activity.
- Delivering project and operation for the applicative and infrastructure environments.
- Lead the entrusted environment to the global infrastructure standard by putting in place all required transformation: reinstall server, align configuration.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the competence center based in Paris and be active inside the global database engineer and developer’s communities.
- Adopting and sharing a devops approach: share within the local, global and emea regions team (findings, code and documentation).
- Transforming the infrastructure environment to an agile IT model: Gaincontrol, automate as possible by developing Rest APIs to reach a coherent Infra as Code target model.
- Dressing a capacity management planning related to Infrastructure resources and request.
- Mission based in Zurich and Geneva.