The traditional Qim info weekend is back and we hope you will be in great shape! In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, here are some practical information.
On the agenda…
Saturday June 03:
Check-in: from 10am to 12:30pm
Lunch: from 12pm to 14:00pm
Activites/free time: from 12:50pm to 6:00pm
Kids Club: from 8:30pm to 5:30pm
Aperitif: from 6:45pm to 7:45pm
Meal: from 7:00pm to 9:45pm
Evening: 9:45pm to 2:00am: theme “Full Black”
Sunday 04 June:
Breakfast: from 7:30am to 9:45am
Check-out: 10:00 am
Lunch : from 12pm to 2:00pm
Departure: at the latest at 4:00pm: we invite you to leave your luggage in the vehicles or in the fireplace room (next to the reception)
Kids Club attention!
- Compulsory document for the baby club (4 months to 23 months) and the little club (2 to 3 years): medical certificate stating that you are not contraindicated to living in a group (less than 3 months old), as well as a health record
In-room equipment for babies and children!
- In room: bathtub, bottle warmer, changing mat, cot
- On request from reception (subject to availability): pushchair, step stool, non-slip mat, bed rail, toilet potty, sleeping bag, nappy bin, baby carrier for hikes
Please note that some services are not free!
- Underground parking charged per night (free parking is available a little further down)
- Premium alcohols: Champagne / Cognac / Premium alcohol / A la carte wines / Premium beers & cocktails (example: Mont Blanc beer / Mojito cocktail made with Bacardi instead of Rum included in the formula)
- Massage, Spa
We invite you to consult this page regularly before and during the weekend, all the information will be updated here and the schedules may change. See you soon!